Overall Height A
Opening Height B
Opening Width C
Shelf Length D
Body Width E
Shelf Projection F
Return Depth G
Leg Width X
Leg/Shelf Overhang Y
Breast Height Z
Included Adjustable Surround Facing panels allow firebox openings of between 27" to 45.5" wide and 27" to 40" high.
Included 3-piece hearth is 74.5" W x 19.875" D x 1" H.
The Hayden standard stone mantel kit is part of a collection of four economical mantel kits that include 3-piece adjustable facing and 3-piece bevelled 1" hearth. The legs of each mantel should be positioned on either side of the firebox opening (up to 45.5" wide). The adjustable facing panels will allow firebox opening heights between 27" and 40". Each mantel has variations in that captures the true essence of natural stone. Because this stone mantel is lightweight, preparation and installation are much easier and much less costly than traditional solid stone mantels. Special wall and floor reinforcement is not necessary for . Each stone mantel is fire resistant and allows for zero clearance from combustible material (no space required between firebox and this mantel material or surround facing), making it the perfect choice for gas or wood fireplaces.
Each of our Standard Stone Mantel Kits include 3-piece adjustable facing panels that allow for firebox opening widths between 27" - 45.5" and firebox opening heights between 27" - 40". Also included is a flat 1" 3-piece hearth with beveled edge (74.5" x 19.875" x 1").
Adjustable Facing Panels
The facing header panel may slide up or down allowing a firebox opening height of between 27" and 40". The included facing legs may slide left or right allowing a firebox opening width of between 27" and 45.5".
The included hearth is 74.5" x 19.875" x 1" and has a beveled edge.
This item is eligible for FREE SHIPPING with regular curbside delivery in the continental U.S. If your destination is Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or another location oustide the continential U.S., please contact us at 888.493.8898 or
- Usually ships in 2-3 business weeks
- Delivery can typically be expected 3-4 weeks from order date
- This Standard Stone Mantel Kit package ships via Freight Carrier
- Regular, FREE delivery to your curbside
- Free Delivery is regular, "curbside" delivery
White Glove Delivery options:
- Option 1 - "Threshold" delivery: freight carrier will carry items to a ground-floor threshold such a main entry or garage (no stairs)
- Option 2 - "Room of Choice" delivery: a special delivery service will bring your items to the room you specify, including up or down two flights of stairs
- Contact one of our mantel specialists at 888.493.8898 to get a quote
- The primary pieces of this fireplace mantel typically ships in 2 cartons. Individual pieces are light enough for one to two persons to move easily.
- Options including hearths and overmantels require separate packaging.