Burley Fully Inclusive 1-Year Warranty
CONDITIONS & LIMITATIONS:
Burley prides itself on the quality of service delivered to their customers and all Burley Appliances’ products carry a fully inclusive 12-month parts and labor guarantee. This guarantee is extended by another 12 months free of charge provided that your appliance is registered with us within two weeks of installation and that it is serviced at the end of the first year. What the guarantee cannot cover is problems caused by incorrect installation or servicing, or any work carried out by non-CORGI registered persons. We undertake that if within 12 months of the date of purchase, your fire or any part thereof is proved to be defective by reason of faulty workmanship or materials, we will at our discretion repair or replace the same free of any charge for labor, materials or carriage subject to condition that:
- The molded plug has not been removed other than by a qualified electrician.
- No parts have been removed without prior authorization in writing from the company.
- The appliance has not been used on an extension lead.
- The fire has not be installed or used near water.
- The appliance has not been subject to misuse, accident or repairs by an unauthorised person.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Damage resulting from transportation, improper use or neglect, the replacement of any light bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
- Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance, which is improperly installed.
- Appliances that are the subject of rental agreements.
EC Countries - the standard guarantee is applicable but is subject to the owner's responsibility and cost, to ensure the appliance meets the standards set by the country to which the product is taken.
Any appliance or defective part replaced shall become the Company's property Service Calls are made between 09.30 am and 04.30 pm Monday - Friday.
This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights.
Proof of purchase will be required.
Burley Appliances Ltd