ChimneyFree Electric Fireplaces 1-Year Limited Warranty
Twin-Star International, Inc warrants that your new ChimneyFree Electric Fireplace is free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from date of purchase. This is subject to the following conditions & limitations
- ChimneyFree Service & Support
ChimneyFree offers toll-free technical support should you need assistance. In accordance with their 1-year limited warranty, ChimneyFree will provide you with any necessary replacement parts or accessories.
- Why ChimneyFree?
ChimneyFree Electric Fireplace Mantels have won numerous awards for their design excellence and commitment to using only the finest quality hardwood solids and hand selected furniture hardwood veneers. ChimneyFree Electric Fireplaces offer realistic flame effect with five flame & heat settings. Glowing logs and ember bed look realistic on or off. Thermostat controls room temperature automatically.
- » Click Here to Register Your ChimneyFree Product
When you choose ChimneyFree you can be assured you're getting the finest furniture in the electric fireplace industry.
CONDITIONS & LIMITATIONS:
Twin-Star International, Inc., hereinafter referred to collectively as the (Company), warrants that your new ChimneyFree Electric Fireplace is free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
- This electric fireplace must be installed and operated at all times in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
- This warranty is non-transferable, and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the company.
- The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service, after said defect is confirmed by the Company's inspection.
- This warranty does not cover the light bulb(s) included with the ChimneyFree Electric Fireplace.
- The Company may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respects to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
- Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the Company assume responsibility for same.
- The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
- All other warranties - expressed of implied - with respect to the product, its components and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the Company are hereby expressly excluded.
- The Company neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the ChimneyFree product.
- The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non ChimneyFree accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
This warranty is void if:
a. The fireplace is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
b. Any unauthorized repair alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product.
c. You do not have the original receipt of purchase.