Is it time to remodel your outdoor living room? Have you just moved into a home where the previous owners didn't know the first thing about taking care of outdoor fireplaces? If so, then you might think replacing that old unit is the best way to improve the area. But before you spend a ton of money tearing down all that brick and masonry, you should consider installing a gas fireplace insert instead.
Gas fireplace inserts fit into your existing fireplace framework to give the unit an all-new look and feel. They require no chimney or special ventilation system, so installation is fast and easy. Gas fireplace inserts even work in wood outdoor fireplaces, which means you can transform an inefficient, labor-intensive model into a convenient, energy-efficient source of heat and warmth in your yard.
And that's just the beginning. Gas fireplace inserts also provide you with these fantastic features and benefits.
- 100% stainless steel construction for supreme durability even in the face of the harshest outdoor conditions and weather elements.
- Exclusive PHAZER log set that produces the most realistic looking flames available in gas outdoor fireplaces.
- Between 40,000 and 65,000 BTU output (depending on model) and 99.9% energy efficiency for extra savings on heating bills.
- Remote control access and piezo ignition for ease of use.
- Safe Guard gas control system to automatically shut off the gas supply if you forget to do it.
- Fully adjustable flames for more control over heat levels in your outdoor space.
- Numerous styles and finishes to complement the rest of your outdoor furniture.
As you prepare to renovate your backyard, you should weigh all available options in regards to upgrading your fireplace. The right gas inserts can make outdoor fireplaces look and function as good as new while improving energy efficiency and saving money, so we encourage you to give these products a look before shelling out major cash for a complete rebuild.